Entries

8.27.2011

Day 17 and day 18


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


It supposed to be my teacher's photo but it was very sad that i found that i don't even have a photo of her.:( A teacher who had been taught me for 6 years during my primary study.It was a grief to see her back in that condition,with a very short haircut--I can still remembered the day I met her in TF value mart.She was still in the pink  that day.Grateful that she still can remember my name and surprisingly she did remembered our conversations in TF.

The sad thing was she can't remembered some of my old classmates' name even after we reminded her.She said her good memory ability gone after the incident which was really sarcastic,i mean to a teacher.She had some big laughing that i never ever see before that.Her improper use of words made all of us laughed sorrowfully.

humans can only planned,but it is the God who judged.She is a gem of a person who deserved better.Wishing her recovers asap.

Great impact:Life is precious.Love in time.


Day 18 - A picture of the sexiest Woman alive

sexiest?i have no idea who is the sexiest woman...
to complete this,i google 'sexiest woman' and lot of photos popped up.

and I choose her.Jessica Alba :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings