Entries

8.19.2011

Day 09 and Day 10

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

miss day09 which supposed to be post on yesterday :)
I couldn't choose only one.Suppose to be 3.

my dad and my mum :)
they are the one who cares for me all the time since day 1(since i still in my mama's body)
This is them who brought me to the Earth,grows me,loves me and cultivates me through all this time.They build a home for me :)

my dad.Sometimes his nagging ate me up.Sometimes he just can't stop repeating the same topic which wears me out.But still,he is a lovely father to me.

my mum who was once being very fierce turns herself to be very affable.She gets everything ready for me.

The one who spurts into my life--the 3rd person is xt.Perhaps he owe me in his previous life.He really helps me a lot.Lots.
Whenever i feel upset,he makes me smile,comforts me.He wants me to learn,he taught me a lot of things that i never ever know.When I asked him questions about mathematics which he doesn't know,he try his best to answer me including asking his friends.He helps me through troubles,solves problems with me together.He celebrates my birthday like his big day ;) my life was like 'ah,easier' with him.He made my day,always.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Day 10 - A picture of someone you do the craziest things with.

This supposed to be Jing.She is the craziest person,all i know.We did craziest things together.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings