Entries

4.27.2011

USM interview



around 7.00p.m. left SS and head to Penang.Go for an interview for course of Pharmacy in USM.Reached Penang around 8.30 something.After Penang Bridge,reached George Town ,turn left and go straight ,we found USM.@……@i wan to study here....can i??

frustrating event occurs.xt's GPS is something wrong.
We went for the nearest Stallion Apartment.No avail
Opt for Continental Hotel,Wrong way.
after almost one hour,finally settle down and went to 湾仔角Anjung Gurney for supper.I order蛤仔煎 that i crave for,and char kuew tiau.nice!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27.4.2010

Get up early in the morning,6.15a.m. to get ready.The interview is sort of first come first serve.I don't want to be the last that i sacrifice my sleep time.

Went to nearby McDonald for a big breakfast.No appetite,perhaps nervous =( i can't even finish my favourite  Fried Potato Slice.Felt Tired of eating McD 's breakfast already.

Road congestion along the road to USM that made me reached USM at about 8.00a.m.

We have no idea on how to reach Pusat Pengajian Farmasi ,stopped by for several times to ask.Finally reached,and i get Bilik 4,no.6.

=( wait and wait and i met a friend from kmph(she is from kuala kangsar).She get No.1. She finished the interview so fast.I was in the same group with one Chinese girl,the other are all Malays.

Finished interview at around 10.15a.m.Relax.

The interviewers are all friendly.Did asked me a lot of question.
-my background
-Tell about cocuriculum
-What do you know about USM
-My weakness 
-My characteristic
-Why USM want to choose you out of the other candidates?
-can you mix with Orang Asli?
-how about sending you to Sarawak to service?
-asked me if i have FB,how many friends in FB,whether i got BF
-asked about my father's shop.
-the last one,harapan saya.

and i told them i really want to be a student of USM.100% confidence I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

head to Queensbay mall =) buy nothing but have a Siam Lunch at Siam Express.

mango salad

Green Curry with chicken

Sour and Spicy

Tomyam Seafood soup


a nice day! =P 
xt hates spicy and sour food actually.!

I hope i will be selected.God Bless Me.

5 comments :

  1. i bet u will get it!sincereness is all the point..and so sweet leh this trip haha..btw,,two people eat so many ..geng

    ReplyDelete
  2. =P ah hoong成你贵言ya..
    lol..no la,just both of us can't finish leh,my dad and mum went along la xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope and wish for d best for u....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey good luck! btw the interview was in BM or ENG or mix?

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings