Entries

4.22.2011

22.4.2011


yuhoo =P back to ipoh,and hang out for a movie and went to Paparich for a super SPICY LAKSA.I was  told i have blood red lip...xD I couldn't finish it anyway,I tried,and it tastes good actually 



self-loving a bit..............i crave for durian while waiting



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20-21/4/2011

Went to Genting to stay one night before the Kuantan-Ipoh journey.No outdoor game ,just a movie,chase for love.Genting is cold right now =) and i was totally dizzy when the car was driving down from the highlands.



i have this extravagant ride.My very first time and going to be the last time too.Nothing special just an indoor ride and it cost RM8 per person.=(


Crazy photos here xD

my dad and me..


xt and me at last

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings