Entries

4.01.2011

4.1.2011-About here

A lot of photos in this post xD



Happy April Fool =P even though this year no one fool me as Pguin Chin and other of my friends did.And Today is my friend --yee Ching 's birthday.Happy Birthday.



Memorable ---Today is the last day for us to attend lecture.xD Happy happy it means i am going home lur...My Classmate in the picture with me,she is the sole Chinese in my class and accompanied me with all the assignments,lectures and tutorials.Love her Love her,even though i might not meet her again.Without her,my life here will be DULL.Thanks God.Oh ya,her name is Bee Cheat.

Mawaddah,my classmate.She is talkative and i like talking to her.
We ate cakes together after class because this is the last time we appeared as a class.
My beloved chemistry lecturer even though she is not my own tutotiall lecturer.She is good in Chemistry and i like to consult her. Thanks!! You made me love chemistry a lot.

Food Time.I da bao nasi minyak and have  it in my room.Paiseh,my dress hang on my chair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Flower season and there are a lot of insects.





This disgusting creature looks like cockroach.!!
What i like the most is i can always look for some rainbows in the skies.=)

This is the jungle i stay for almost 1 year.

2 comments :

comments

Savings