Entries

4.25.2011

It's Family Day



24.4.2011

My mum knocked my door early in the morning. 8.00 a.m.If i were still in Matric,I will sulk. =(
Not willing to wake up though.10.00a.m. i get the last door knock from my mum,dizzily I wake up and got myself ready for breakfast.

then went to popo's house to visit her.Aunt and her cute little daughter were there too!
-Chit chat,bluff-
I played with the little one,she asked me to teach her drawings,she only knows how to  draw a snake.
She is damn cute la!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for a lunch with xt's family at around 3.00p.m.
Back to home for my new blog layout.Someone said the previous one can't view my blog entries.

Dad and mum back to home earlier for dinner.Went for Japanese food.
ALAII 新井
  
have a blast!!
seaweed,mouth-watering

                                                                 Wakame salad here we go,nice too!
man yu fan.

                                                         Tempura soba bento,my mum finished it
                                                                              dad's
                                                                    Sis's leng mian,nice ^^!
                  xt's,he didn't like it much,until the cook said'有灭意见?我涕你sek来sek去都sek ng sai??'

sushissssss~~

the soup looks like Flowers.


dad and mum


                                                                                   =)

went to Jusco then,and i have Baskin Robbins --World Class Chocolate.The day ended with Love.

Good Day and Good Night.



   

1 comment :

comments

Savings