Entries

1.12.2010

trial test for driving

12 January 2009

wake up early in the morning
went to the institute
this time got yen peng went with me

i did my trial test
while she continued to practise

Butterflies fly in my stomach
luckily Uncle promised to let me practise before the test
by using his own car

i tried to climb the slope first
as this is the weakest part of mine
in the second try
i managed to stop the car in the best position
A Smooth Journey
when i planned to try again
the uncle told me i had passed this session
what a suprise!
i was not ready yet~

later i did a successful side parking
and waited for 2 hours for my turn to finish the last session

passed my trial exam
gonna to take the real test soon


--God Bless Me--



i would never give up even though life is hard

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings