Entries

1.08.2010

stand on my own

8 January 2009


My GOODNESS

can u believe that i kept an eye on the branch alone today..
i did it@.@
a really busy day
since i have to do all the things either minor or major one on my own
no others who i can rely on =(

when i faced problem in selling any stuffs..
i have to call back to my head office to search for help
can u imagine what the condition is.....
that is i am calling everytime my customers questioned about the products,package,phone

Hoo...~
i nearly fainted when i have to send back the customer's information to register new number.
that is because i have to type their names,add,ic no etc.
and they will complain that our service is too slow.
kept nagging on me,sometimes scolded me
and i have to apologize 'sorry sorry sorry'
but when i called back to the other branch or head office to urge them to make the process faster
'SHE' will give me annoying respond
seems that i was to trouble her
and i was the only one who being scolded by the two sites

i even cannot eat comfortably
i have to eat while on the same time
i am not allowed to miss any customers
everytime there were customers walking in
i have to packed up my lunch and served them

X what i hated the most is X
there are too many mosquitoes
itchy arrrrrghhhhhhhggghh

wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwwuwuwuwu
tomorrow i am being alone again

but the happiest incident was
i met a new friend--My Colleague
DeK Dek Dei
a girl who is adorable
i will rescue her as far as i can

i curse the one who bully her



i have learnt that sometimes i have to stand on my own


=====i miss u=====
and the way you make me count on you

1 comment :

  1. i noe u can stand for it...i will support u all the way...n u will grow up one day...n let all the ppl noe u r the best.....

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings