Entries

1.27.2010

Mercy =)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

forget about the unhapiness in this moment
as something Happy happened

Photobucketi was changed to another Department

I dont have to stand throughout the day
*ya,i am allow to sit*
There are all my friends who being transferred to that department
*Miss Ele..Yen Peng and Yee Ching*
My fingers will not suffer anymore
*i dont have to insert wire ler*
I skip the greatest nightmare
*as all my friends who insert wire compulsary OT until 9pm everyday*

So,I Am Considered As The Lucky One


Woohoo =)My leg and fingers wouldn't suffer from now onwards


---------------------------------------------------------

Waiting For 29/1/2010

One month gone
I See You ^^ (soon)


Absent Makes The Heart Grows FonderPhotobucket

2 comments :

comments

Savings