Entries

1.09.2010

my job T^T

9 january 2009

currently frustrated with my job

arrrrrrrrrgggghhhh
gerrrrrrrrrggghhhh
peeeeiiiiiieiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
puiiiuuiiiiiuiiiiiiiiiiuiii

angry
speechless
annoyed
irritated
numb
mad

what can i say
for those who got read my blog
i am mentioning about the another 'SHE'

yesterday the another ‘SHE' told me the shop will be closed 15 minutes earlier
but since yesterday is my first day of working alone
i was in chaos when 'SHE' suddenly declared that i gonna packed up all the things and closed the shop earlier
and sure i would be late
because i have to make sure that the total sales yesterday was correct
somemore have to serve customers who came to reload

OK..well
she Came
she does help me to drag the heavy door and switched off the light..
*i am a newbie* okay?
i was new to the shop and sure i would be slow a little bit as i alone have to settle all the things
the shop was successfully closed at 6.55p.m.
only 5 minutes left..MY GOD
and i thought that i did not need to pay the '15 minutes' off
and she urged me that i have to hurry up when she asked me to close earlier
she said the boss will not wait for me next time

TODAY
i was told that the shop would be closed 30 minutes earlier
i quickly packed all my stuffs
and i was told again i need to work for extra 30+15 minutes for today and yesterday
and when i tried to reveal that yesterday the shop was closed at 6.55
she persisted that this is the law

she said that
she was helping me in closing the shop yesterday
and asked me if i have to pay her salary
MY GODNESS
this is her shop okay?not mine

how can she be so counting on these and so stingy
and she told me salary was not paid for me to close the shop and count the money in the last minutes
because i was not serving customers in that moment

then well
ALRIGHT
am i supposed to closed the shop at 6.30 and waited the boss outside the shop
am i supposed to go away without closing the shop
am i supposed to give the piles of money to her without making sure that it was correct
as i was not paid for that
damn angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i was very rationable in that time
i did not argue with her
i put up with her
and i kept my mouth shut if that was what she wanted

somemore
*okay...i knew i am bluffing nonsense*
*i am writing a bit longer this time because i am scared of if i shut my mouth here*
*tomorrow i will burst out or explode *

there are too many mosquitoes
i have killed many today
and my hand is reddish and itchy right now
and the 'SHE' i mentioned in the previous post
http://iammsqq.blogspot.com/2010/01/stand-on-my-own.html
was the real culprit
she took the mosquito-repellent spray away
and since i am the junior
i cannot utter out a single word of protestment

wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwwuwuwuw
she love to bully
and from this i knew why she is unmarried
hahahahahaha

i will try my best to put up with these
i will resign very soon
maximum 3 months!!!!


you will never knocked me down



-----i love my dad-----
as he is very supporting in this part
thanks^^

===i am thinking of you===
when i am in sorrow

5 comments :

  1. u so pity....
    but....
    although they treat u so bad....
    u can take it as training....
    i noe u can do it....
    if it is necessary....
    u shuld bring ur own spray to q the mosquito...
    take care of urself ooo...
    dun let other worry of u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u so pity....
    but....
    although they treat u so bad....
    u can take it as training....
    i noe u can do it....
    if it is necessary....
    u shuld bring ur own spray to q the mosquito...
    take care of urself ooo...
    dun let other worry of u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 傻婆。。
    之前还说这份工很好。。现在就可怜了哦。。
    你还要忍3个月嗯。。哎哟。。
    加油啊!我支持你!
    拿了薪水我们一起去街街。。哈哈
    你在哪一间做哦现在?。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我再做..
    发薪水了去怡保~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and hardly found any specific details on other websites, but then happy to be here, really, thanks.

    - Lucas

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings