Entries

1.25.2010

Shame Or What

PhotobucketPhotobucket
sometime i really feel shame on myself
=( Damn Sad

i have to rely on others
i need others to help me
i can't stand on my own

and i am very upset about that
is this called Failure?

I can't drive well
I can't take good care of myself
I have to depend on others
I am troublesome

Hoooo........
and i have to answer a lot of question
questioned by my friends and families
and i toughen myself
to answer them with a grinning smile
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/



feel sad indeed
if it is possible
i will shut my mouth
but the news spread like a wildfire





it is hard to confess ur own failure but easy to gossip about other's failure
But I Am Learning Hardly  On How To Accept My Own Failure Presently
Tough TryPhotobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings