Entries

1.11.2010

i fire my Boss xD

10 january 2009

finally after working for 1 week
i break my promise

i fire my stupid boss

maybe u'll feel that
i give up easily
i am a coward
i am weak
i am fragile
i am a pampered child

but that 's not the truth

i admit that i cannot tolerate with this perveted boss
and i truly admire my colleagues who enable to work with her for months

frankly speaking
I Can Never Do That
As Long As I Remain True To Myself

I cannot tolerate with her way of treating her employees

=====================================

yesterday i work from 12-9p.m.
so i went there with my bento as i do not feel hungry
*it's only 11.45*
then she told me i have to take my lunch before work
*it is she who forgot to tell me that*
then when all my colleagues finish eating
1.15++p.m
i ask her permission to eat my lunch(there was no customers at that time)
she give me the answer NO with great astonishment
she persisted that i have to wait until 3 or 4p.m.
It‘s Okay =(

my rice became stiff and cold

=================================

i do not want to mention the minor abusement
but her way of treating us
made me feel very uncomfortable

reached the time of 9.00p.m.
i started to pack up things and make sure the sales today is correct
my dad was there to wait for me for dinner
*i havent take my dinner*
then again.
i asked for her permission to leave
then what i get is #@$%%$^$#@^**&)*(^$
until 9.25p.m
she pretended to be kind
'aoran,you can go back first'

when i reached the restaurant
my family had finished taking dinner
what a pity!!!!!!wawawawawa T^T
i cannot stop my tears from running down
her torture,abusement,naggings,attitudes,behaviours,scoldings all lingered in my minds
and my dad and mum asked me to quit job

after considering all the pros and cones
i decided that i am going to fire the boss XD
SACK THEM
for they only treat us as machine that make money for them

=================================

i send a message to her

*i'll quit job from 2moro onwards.sorry for causing your inconvenience.i gonna help my dad.i'll send back the uniform later*
---i am trying to write by courtesy---

*what r u saying?can simple say quit*

*sorry for that.i hope u can understand*

*Nevermind i wont undestand u!Is ok..As i recognize from your family that u r excellent in exam but i gv '0'zero or failed in yr future coz u r misunderstanding ppl..!!ps dun rush me to gv ur salary coz day 7th of mths oni can pay & as u sign the agreement,u noe wat is' commitment'.Fail to success,will coz downgrade to part time wages(rm3 p/hour).Are u agree?Hope u realise.Thank you for yr cooperation.*
--she was rude to me--

--and sure,i'll not conceal my feelings again--
--i m still trying to find some polite vocabs to reply her--
*Please dont simply critisise ppl when u dont noe him well.and dont judge my future with such a tone as that is mine future,human can never predict future.i agree to ur way of paying salary.And i truly believe that u r not a rude person,so, i hope u would respect others so that u'll be respected too.tq for ur helpings through tis few days.*

*wish u good luck!!*

--------------------------------------------------------

The End

is it call failure?i never think that my first job will end like that
it should be ended with thankyou,shake hand and laughters isnt it?
is it my fault..should i be much more determined?




i have learnt that not to be too innocent.There are ppl with black hearts in this world
They are wealthy and successful because they are heartless

5 comments :

  1. pity ao ran..
    i noe ur hard jor..
    lunch and dinner also cant eat comfortable..
    u better help ur dad at him pet shop..
    then will not to be bullied again..
    dun go work la..stay at home la..
    like our chinese's essay..
    “温室里的小花”
    like tat so good ma..no need work..
    i also hope i can be tat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哎哟~不开心就不要做了啦~
    这样比较好~比较开心~~
    你的决定是对的~加油哦 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. xiaozhibaby-->i gonna start again
    haha..i go to interview another work lu..never give up mah

    tis time i admit i have bad luck
    meet such a bad boss
    you stay at home wont feel bored meh?

    加加-->对啊..不然自己很辛苦哦
    谢谢你支持我哦

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn boring la..
    every1 also get work..just me leave in home..
    but dun have job i can do..
    my aunt help me ask 4 job now..
    c whether get job or not lo..
    u interview wat job again?..

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings