Entries

1.20.2010

Idiot I Am

 Photobucket

Photobucket
I'mReally Stupid



Down
Pain
Sob

wawawawawawawawawawawawawa
wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

i started writing blog at 5.17p.m.
wonder why am i having day off today
because i got myself in accident today

my first time of involving in an accident
carry a motobike
at 12.4++
i'm going back to the factory

when i'm going to turn left
i fell down
i couldnt remember how am i fell down from the bike
as long as when my brain sent PAIN impulses to me
i realised i  tumbled

then i felt that my chin knocked the ground
blood burst out
i wiped it with my palm--all with blood
and i forced myself to stand up

I am scared
and i sat in the middle of the road with my bike
a car past by and stopped
the driver--
i couldnt remember what races was him--but not chinese
asked me to sit aside
and yean kee's mother rushed from her house

soon there were many people all around me
told me to call my dad
luckily my handphone was not ruined
and my spectacle too
*specially thanked the one who picked my spec up*
*it was tough*not damaged too*

aunty leaded me to her house
and let me sat down
my colleague was there too*coincidence*
then i'm in total chaos
knowing how to tear only
Tears streaming down my cheeks*non-stop*

my dad came in few minutes
then he took me to clinic
really painful T_T
sure i shouted and shrilled in the clinic
*but i dont care*
the doctor again
gave me an injection
rinse and disinfect my wound
apply some paste on it





my leg--swelled
knee

my beloved chin
i dont want scar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


========================================
sometimes i am frustrated with myself
others may expect that i can take good care of myself
and i did believed that i can rely on myself too
but i realise that i am not that capable

you may mistaken as a brilliant girl,i am smart
but i'm not
yet i hope that i can manage and protect myselfPhotobucket

I'm an idiot and i am annoyed with this




i need you by my side when i'm weak

5 comments :

  1. take care ya~hope you will get well soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya..nxt time be more careful la..

    nt want me at ur side when u r weak?
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... o.O
    i saw ur chin hurt so bad..
    dun cry dun cry =(

    will be better soon
    next time be more careful ar

    but i think u dun dare to ride motorbike again? =.=


    sure thr will be a ppl by ur side d


    Hope you will recover soon
    O(∩_∩)O

    *take this as a chance to rest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. pguin-->
    ya lo..nid u lo..now come to take care me lar

    ph-->
    dare not to ride again~my dad n mum oso not allow..haha..they send me to work lo

    yalo..luckily is chin only..not eye,not nose,not cheek..if not..i cry till die

    hope will recover totally b4 CNY

    haiz..i dun wan to rest lar..i wan work lar..my salary fly away again~

    bad luck ar..works fews day then rest fews day..................

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings