Entries

1.21.2010

Test with wounds

PhotobucketPhotobucket

i'm going to sit for my real driving test tomorrow..
Test With Wounds

So,hopefully i can climb that nasty moutain smoothly
tonight i'll practise my driving skill for the last time
using my grandpa's car
*i think*
under the guide of my dad

Hoo.....even though i am hurt
but life still have to go on
and the test too,
i'll try my best to handle it


*once again*i dont want to redo the test*PLEASE
God Bless Me PleasePhotobucket


-------------------------------------------------------

as i am damn bad luck since the beginning of this year
my dad and mum brought me to worship the Tai Sui
in a temple at Sg.Buloh
hopefully everything goes right from now onwardsPhotobucket



sorry for making them worry of me
i promise i'll be much more careful in future

I Swear
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. woots~
    good luck for u ya =)
    i will support u!

    mentally >.<
    kaka~

    u will be okay la
    never fail any test wat
    there's no exception for tis time =)

    ♬gambateeh♬

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r the best...
    u muz believe urself....
    i will support u all the ways..
    add oil....
    take care urself oo...
    hope u will recover soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r the best...
    u muz believe urself....
    i will support u all the ways..
    add oil....
    take care urself oo...
    hope u will recover soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha
    nw i think i hv to go to the temple le..

    ReplyDelete
  5. =.= T^T

    tq for all those encouragement
    pguin
    go temple also useless one

    =(

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings