Entries

1.06.2010

i am an employee

4 january 2010

i start my first time of work..
in a mobile shop.
DRC in muhibbah,sungai siput..

many people did told me that this shop treat workers badly..
somemore doesnt pay salary on time.
but so far..
my BOSS does treat me quite nice..
and my colleagues also treat me very well..
taught me every minor things patiently..
even when i did some silly or minor mistakes,
they would comfort me and said Nevermind.

THANK YOU to

FU YOH-the first boy who taught me a lot
Ms Lai-my boss
michelle-the supervisor
and the other colleagues who helped me for these 3 days

only worked for 3 days.
but i am now feeling very tired.
surrender--i am exhausted
that's why i am considering whether i shall continue taking this job..
keke @.@

lazy hor?
now my life would just linger about my work=.=
i lost my freedom..
Hoo~i need to be freed


to be continued......

have to continue to work too......................

i love freedom indeed

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings