Entries

1.29.2010

Experience Must Be Bought

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. ( Martin Luther King, Jr.)


Finally
I Pass My Driving Test

I 'm Going To Get My P licensePhotobucket


Feeling So Good
Once i passed the test
i couldnt stop smiling
*grinning from ear to ear*LoL

Thank God
I can sleep well tonight
yesterday i keep dreaming of the test >.<

Hehe =) Damn Happy
My Good Luck
Is Coming BackPhotobucket





As fruit needs not only sunshine but cold nights and chilling showers to ripen it, so character needs not only joy but trial and difficulty to mellow it. (Hugh Black, American writer)
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. haha
    congratz nah ^^

    no nid worry again
    rmb fetch me to gai gai ar~

    Tq nah~

    ~\(≧▽≦)/~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 恭喜呀。。
    记得载我出去玩喔~~
    我什么lesen都还没有拿到哦~~哈哈

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings