Entries

1.02.2010

2010

2010
a brand new year emerged

let see what had i did in this special date.
once in my life
well..i went to sing karaoke again



3 hours of singing
i'm loving the mic^^
hooray..
at least my life in the beginning of 2010 wouldnt bored me up.

but the following days seems to be my doomsday.
LONELY in this small town
all of my friends went about their daily routine,
and so did i.

i gonna start work
4-1-2009
i am an employee now.
and i will be put in prison tomorrow.
hoo..

hope that i befriended with my colleague very soon.
prayers
No Argue
No Fighting
Be Smart
Do Everything Correctly
Be On Time x No late
No Scoldings
Make Laughters

God Bless Me
Everything go right
And I 'll Be Truly Grateful


Those Are My Photos
before hanging out

=P






★miss u miss u

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings