Entries

9.22.2009

♥shopping+movie♥

went to ipoh wit classmates again..

erm......
speechless..
since i hv spent an hour waiting for lun to fetch me>.< OMG..11.00 wait till 12.00p.m.~ i began to lost my patience at 11.30.. apparently,he thought he was going to fetch us at 12.00.. haizzzzzzzzzzzzz.. the same thing did happened 2 me yesterday.. i oso spent an hour waiting for tong.. haha yyy??? nvm..hahas.. it was my fate.....

went for shopping as usual..
contented..sastisfied..with my stuff..haha
i hv bought all the things i hv planned to buy^^
kinda pretty mood..lolx
yet it seemed to hv nt enough time for me & ze ling=.=

i hv bought sushi(RM7.80)..
finished all tat before the movie..
since i planned to eat in the cinema....

watch movie agn.....
haha~my favor..
pop corn &soft drinks agn..

G-FORCE~
nice mah~
the mole..the hamster n moorch(the fly)
the hamster veri cute ar..haha
hurley is veri cute^^

funny&nice..
make lot of laughters..
i love comedy movie^^


2 comments :

comments

Savings