Entries

9.05.2009

it has driven me up the wall..OMG

it made me mad!!!
i never be so disgusted wit a person~~!!
fine..
i wont bother anything..
nauseated..terrible..horrible
finally i agree wat they said..
as i knew such a person is the greatest culprit!!!!!!

no more relation.
no more blessing.
no more friend.
no more topic.
no more tolerance.

it has been driven me up the wall~
omg..
wat kind of person is tis~
n now.finally.i knew i had been fooled for years time~!!
fine~
come to a time to make it an end.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such a person is a disgrace of my life!
n i totally agree wit u all nw~
we are at the same side of the fence now~
u guys are right!!

1 comment :

  1. sorry
    if i really make u angry
    i juz joke
    n i dun thk it give u a bad impression
    forgive me
    o wat can i do to gt ur forgiveness?

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings