Entries

3.12.2010

unsatisfied

PhotobucketPhotobucket

lets talk about my spm result
i dreamed of the day distributing results for 2 nights
nervous,tension
and almost get a heart attack

and the results i got yesterday
is full a..
still acceptable
but dissapointed
9 A+,and 1 A-(chinese)

unsatisfied
dont say i tried to show off
there's nothing to be proud of
*i hope i can be proud of my results too*
*frankly,i feel shame and regret instead*

others may feel such results considered good
but i really dont feel lor.
justttt,speechless
because this is my fate
so,i have no choice but to accept it


i dont feel happy of my results
------------------------------------------------------

but the school overall result for individual performance improve this year
and all my classmates and friends have a very good result

next,i am worried of my future
can i get a scholarship
what courses should i take

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings