Entries

3.17.2010

my THIRD cell phone =)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

...................................
it has been a  long time i didnt update my blog

talk on something memorable
16/3/2010
i have my third handphone
N79

this is because my N73 spoiled
it fell from my bed
knocked the corner of the drawer
and its inner screen cracked and *maybe shattered*
i can read no even 1 word lor
the whole screen blacked out
it was paralysed =(




the theme i made for my new hp =) 

it's the only phone which can meet my demands lor =)
even though others tried very hard to sale other phones for me
i am quite cavil about the spec of hp
i want classic form,i dont like slide,twist
*maybe i'll change my mind in future*
i want nokia phone
i want 3.2-5megapixes camera
a hp which include at least 2 GB memory card
wi-fi
and the most important issss
*economic and affordable*


it costs me one thousand something >.<''





i'll take good care of my phone from now onwards lor

i try my best to keep you well
  i swear =)

6 comments :

  1. haha~
    pity the phone >.<
    dunno how long can it lives
    XD just a joke~

    is this the same as zl 1 huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=''
    i'll sayang it very much lor

    yala..but hers 1 is white 1
    i oso wan buy white de
    but white colour no more on sales >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. one thousand something call economic?haha..ya..for sure it is affordable for you lo..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. no lar..
    coz i demands a lot of function mah..
    so called economic lor..
    some hp 2000++..1500++

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA..ok..happy to hear that u like your phone nw so much..and someone oso(wakaka^^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure feel happy to get something new =) wakaka
    who else??

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings