Entries

6.23.2011

23th Jun A.K.A funny conversation

Sing Karaoke at E-box after chasing after those government department and bank.Here's much more cheaper compared to K-box in parade or Jusco.Four of us just spent around 7 ringgit to have a 2-hours singing time. Fantabulous!I should visit this site more often :)

Kindly reminder for me and you: Tuesday is Jane's day(woman day) and Thursday is Tarzan's day,which is on these particular day,you've to spend RM8 if you're a lady,men RM13 and vice versa.

i love to sing har *wink wink* =P


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sign in my MSN today,though i'm not visiting it for a long long time.People were missing.Out of 200++ contacts only a fews online.People are crazily going after Facebook and MSN got abandoned.

xt urged me to sign out,but i somehow keep myself logged in.There was a person looking out for me.I asked him why should i signed out.Then he said :"oh,要看下还有没有market啊?都有嘛,都有人找你~~~”

Orzzzzzz~! =.=''

ng zei =( no market??

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings