Entries

10.06.2009

frensss

mid-autumn is over~`
cant wish u all~sob
since i cant on9 couples day ago,
be late to update my bolg=.=

fine.nvm~

we are on the way home ...........


me & ph



Mid autumn~

we go to eva's home to celebrate~
steamboat^^+sing k
sweet memory are captured~


ele & eva




eva& me


agn~

ph + me


ele & ph~plus the mic

tis pic quite blur~


old pic`me n jojo~in epoh


ele.ph n me


ph n me


i edit 1~


our shoes~SOT PLAK then take tis photo


sing k~



ele n me


cow cow.eva,zl


wen.me.ph
our eyes glittered in green light~



ze ling acts cute~
nice moment~

2 comments :

  1. the shoes's 1 quite gud eh
    eeee
    u c tat 1 we make 'peace' 2gether d photo
    acting same XP
    even the finger posing
    lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. which 1 ya??
    i look bck to the photo..
    bt cant figure out which photo u r talking abt

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings