Entries

7.11.2011

Part time in PC show

really need some money to cover my expenditure.
Since i'm not schooling right now,i got no scholarship to sponsor me =(
it's guilty to get some money from dad for your trips,movies or karaoke == do you feel the same?

gotta go for Harry Potter on Thursday,
maybe spend some money on Jusco Members' Day,
having a blast perhaps,
and going for a trip soon,

so i'm now working for movie tickets,daily uses,food and enjoyment.


the same old boss(Focus) hire me,xt and deadfish.[previously PC's fair post] Selling Acer again.Exhausted and my legs are seriously tortured in these three-day-time.Met a lot of teachers from SS here including Miss Wong(for 9-years-time i never met her,after i finished my primary studies,God knows how much i miss her,she is one of my favourite teacher),Mr.Hew(my favourite secondary school teacher) and Mdm Fiona.

and this was actually a very good experience for me.Seeing the attitudes of the clients and colleagues,and you know i gotta work in the real society one day and this prepared me.Not to be too innocent,and i feel i have to learn how to calm myself down when i face some Really Bitchy Incidents.

I do met some nice customers who praised me  =) and a facial professional who promoted her services.And i am now seriously realise that my dark circlesss are extraordinary hideous.=( kinda sad of that.Looking for solutions!!!

 11 PCs sold out,and i should get RM290 as salary.
and thanks to Tommy for gifting me an Acer backpack =D so that i can save some money on this part.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings