Entries

7.13.2011

Mid of July

Oh ya, I'm a brunet girl right now =) I'll always choose brunette compared to blonde,how good if I have original brownish hair, perhaps in my next reincarnation, who knows?


dyed my hair on last Thursday(7.7.2011) by my aunt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.7.2011 

had dinner with my parents together with xt in Empura restaurant(忘不了).My dad read the advertisement of their restaurant on newspaper and said why don't we go for a try since they're doing aniversary promotion.So that's it.We went :) 

hmm..there're a lot of photos of the shop owner and artists all over the wall.I wonder were it true,included famous artists (王祖蓝,官恩娜,陈豪,廖碧儿etc).


mum and me,she is so fair ><

we ordered a set dinner with 4 dishes and 1 soup.They provided us dessert too,red bean soup.
斋鸭

with taufu which is green in colour inside,taste normal

kangkung

排骨

and one more steamed fish.

hanged around in Jusco after our dinner.Bought some Kenny Roger cupcakes,chocolate flavor my favourite.And we bought Mr.Popper's Penguins tickets(wednesday early bird) :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13.7.2011

Watched Mr.Popper's Penguins.

comedy movie with cute Gentoo penguins.So-so lar.





Wednesday is Baskin Robbin's Pink Day.=P Purchase this with RM12.00++ with my pink blouse while deadfish had his Banana Royale.

Brownie ala Mode.




                                                                fallen-into-sick xt is still having his nap :( he's kinda sick.
                                 

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings