Entries

7.24.2011

The Chocos-More Cake

Hello,Earthlings!
So,what do you think of the photo below?? *phew,i mean the cake*
Freaking Choco =) because I love chocolate so much,the first time I baked a cake on my own.

ehem,i used to bake some with my old classmates.



Dark chocolate-120g
Eggs-3
Cocoa powder-40g
Cake Flour(低筋面粉)-20g(may add more flour if you wan bigger cake)
Oil-60g
Butter-40g
Caster Sugar(幼糖)-80g(may reduce )

Separate your egg yolk and egg white.

Egg yolk Part:
1)add 30g sugar in your egg yolk,Stir.Add some butter and stir again.
2)Melt your dark chocolate,add butter and stir.
3)Mix your egg yolk with dark chocolate-butter mixture,stir.
4)Add Cocoa powder+cake flour into your mixture,stir again.

Egg White
1)Add sugar into it,stir it until cream-like.(mixture the cream can stick on stirrer to the extent it won't drop down)

add egg white and egg yolk together.Stir it smoothly.Bake the cake at 170 degrees for 45 mins.

dad bought me an oven because of that.So,i have to bake more in the future.

xt baked with me =P

Bake More =P

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings