Entries

1.30.2011

happy Chinese New Year

this is the last time i returned home before i graduate from matric.After this i would have study very hard,gather all my strengts and heart so that i have no regrets xD But before all of this,CNY is the vitally important event that i can't afford to miss.Even though Chinese are only given 3 days holiday( including saturday and sunday),total=5 days.I made myself truants that i came back 2 days earlier than the others,going to miss lots of lectures and tutorial class =)

Chinese New Year is one of my favourite festival as i can get a lot of angpau ^^ but i really loathe those people called CNY as Raya Cina.For me,Raya is not for chinese,and it seems to be making our festival not ours.I rectified them every time i heard those words.

We are celebrating Chinese New Year,not Raya !

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings