Entries

1.20.2011

High Heel



 
today highlight--my high heel shoes--with my favourite colour purple.This is considered the first high heels i own in the age of 18,going to be 19 soon =( *cruel fact*

i always want to own something like this.



Height of 158--same with Jolin Tsai and Angela Chang,yet,my friends always criticize me on this,obviously indicating there's no advatanges being same height with singers and artists.Oh My Gosh,but what to do,i have grown to my maximum height,i prefer to have petite and dainty figure rather than those bulky one =) To me,being a tiny one is not a weakness.I have met friends who i just knew recommended me to wear high heels.Well,would it be more charming and attrractive for a girl,lady or woman to wear high heels??



well ,see..but i just don't care =)


i bought it finally,i will learn how to become a gentlewoman =)




 

                                sexy stuffs?? suit me?
                                                                                                                       

2 comments :

comments

Savings