Entries

1.18.2011

M.O.V.E and G.R.I.L.L

18 years of living in this house,my Home Sweet Home.I move to a new 'home'.In fact,i not really want to move,but what to do. This is it.I said goodbye to Kemiri and come to a new neighborhood which i totally unfamiliar with.

The rows of house where i stay do not have much families stay in,and even the street lamp is not functioning.Facing us is a tall building--flat where those Bangladesh and Indian stay in.Though the circumstances here is Much Much More different,there are something at least appease me--i'm still facing a green pad with swing,slides and see-saw all on it,this is quite similar to my previous house.

Having a New Move Party on 16.1.2010,and made myself freaking busy to be cleaner,tour guide and server. That's why i do not like to be host of such events,i would prefer to be the one who come and join.


this is the living room i used to watch TV and play piano.

my messy room--i stay here for 10++ years.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17.1.2010

my dad birthday,and we have a simple family barbeque.Happy birthday =)


this is the Osim uRelax we present to him.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings