Entries

2.01.2011

A Friend Indeed

Yesterday i chat with Jessie Teh,the one i used to tease with,talked a lot,laughed in class,ate laksa and tomyam together,bluffed at,went to piano class together and i called her Fa.I have many photos with she and me in,and in the previous time,we will blog the same topics in our blog.It have been almost one year i do not see her clumsy and nooby face.God know,how much i miss her.Whenever i think of her,i would definitely recall those time i ate laksa with her,i don't know why,maybe for the sake of we spent so much time together on this part =p i miss you,i really do.Please show me your silly face.


i know she is doing well over there,i bless her,God bless her.She deserved a lot of blessings,she is the most even-tempered among our gangs.She don't share herself much like me,she always kept things inside.She don't act agressive like zl,she opted to be quiet whenever there were argue.She is sometimes funny,crazy and timid but she will show a bitter face whenever she felt beh song.This is her.



I met  a lot of friends.This girl,however,becoming one of my best friend in silent.The unforgettable memories of high school which i get no more now though i met a lot of new people.But none can compete with those grow inside the inner core of my heart--Jessie Teh,zl,Elephant,Jojo and Jing.



She wrote this for me and i was so touched,Oh my Gosh.She is just too great and this made me recalled the day she left,a message i sent to her,and the one she replied to me.It made my eyes red in sudden.



i will miss you whenever i am and bless you wherever i am.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings