Entries

2.05.2011

恭喜恭喜


the first two days of new year past ='( and i am desperately leaving tomorrow,i hate it.i haven't packed my stuffs and even not preparing myself for going back to matric.Can i Stay ?? This year of CNY have nothing special than any others of it,we gamble,visit people and take photo.I did something special though.I go to C.a.v.e--suggested by Ele.


i remembered i sit on this when i am a little girl =)i like the most going to this place,purposely for riding on the back of 'theirs'

Year of bunny ,of corse i am going to take photo with it.兔年行大运 ^^

                       we are far too small standing beside this statue.

                                                                       He is cute

wishing all the best for all my friends and family in this bunny year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings