Entries

9.15.2013

We talked craps most of the time!

Crap #1
Xt: Do you like minions?

me: Of course I do. But I'm not going to go queue in the middle of night like others.

Xt: How old are you? (Sometimes when I do something crazy/childish, he would ask me this question, and my answer would always be 3.)

me: Three.

Xt: So three year old babe is so rational.

me:*laugh*

--------------------------------------------------
Crap #2

Xt in KL.I'm at home.
me: When are you coming back?

xt: 2 more days.

me:hmmm.... *talks about other things*

5 minutes later...

me:when are you coming back?

xt: Again? I don't wanna answer you anymore.

me: *laugh*

----------------------------------------------------

Crap #3

Random favourite question. And we were overwhelmed by the Hong Kong drama 'Si Fu Ming Bak Liao'
me: Why are we so close?

xt: Because we are matching pairs.

me:What do you think make us match?

xt: Not sure. Ask Sifu.

-----------------------------------------------------

Crap #4

LT: My friend said she looks like you.

me: Do you feel the same?

xt: I don't think so.

...............................

me: But the way, if we broke up, you can have her.Same Face! LOL

xt: Why must find someone looks like you??

me: *roll eyes*

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings