Entries

4.21.2010

Preparingg

PhotobucketPhotobucket

i'm leaving SS soon

>>>>>>>to Pahang
to further my studies
actually,i should feel happy XD
by the way,
feel sad to leave my hometown

i had never ever been away from home for more than 1 week
once i think that i have to have my own life
do all chores,go around my rountine
all on my own
feel sad
further more,Kuantan really too far for me
i cant return home every week as what my friends intend to do
for those who study in kampar,
they can go back home frequently

my feeling is
^^v -->=.=' --> >.<'' --> T_T --> T^T



buy some stuffs yesterday with my mum in TF
spent RM200++
the pail is purple in fact




















at first, i dont think i have to buy that mirror
i told my mum 'har,bring this?paiseh...'
she replied '无得照个振,闲个不好意思'
after her words.................................
i think mirror is very important
haha =)

Bought something to eat too
Biscuit with Sugar on it =)My favourite
instant noodles,cereal to keep myself healthy

later in the afternoon
still linger around the preparations
went to buy Baju Kebaya


~~~baju kebaya i think?
dont know why everyone calls it Baju Kurung

i told my mum 'i will slowly turn into Malay'


1 blue+green~
another 1 red

my mum said red one better =)
btw,it's very sharp

长大了 我要离乡背井咯

3 comments :

  1. i will miss u de~
    TT

    cannot 4get me ya~
    &all memory we make in tis days~

    ReplyDelete
  2. baju kebaya is different..when u go there..ask ur fren there and see..and..baju kebaya cannot be waer there de..the cutting is too hot!!baju kurund is realli kurung ur body in it d..wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ji Jing

    miss me always okay~

    duno when i hv the chance to come bck here
    find u when i come bck~^^

    Hoong

    =.=''
    hw's ur classmates wearing during lesson?

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings