Entries

4.06.2010

Jpa Interview

PhotobucketPhotobucket





















let the pictures tell all of you what going on
5.4.2010 before my JPA interview
went out for gathering in elvis
play on that small stuff made of wood
and bet for it
the one who falled it have to paid RM3.60 for a drink in the first round
the next round is RM8.00 for fish salad
lolx..i was the winner^^
ji jing is the greatest loser.
she paid the most^^
 --------------------------------------------------------
XD that's my obedient, good student look

i went for JPA interview on 6.4.2010
hoo~actually i am not so nervous on that particular day
the night before i was more nervous
i couldnt fall asleep until 1.00 a.m even though i forced myself

the next morning,i prepared myself with everythings
went to the Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh
i think there were almost 100 of applicants on that afternoon
i arrived there quite early and sat in the waiting room for hour an hour

i was the badge 2 (called panel 2)
we were asked to go to the floor 9 to register ourselves
i handed up my documents to the authority and signed
he gave me the number
*it's number 4*
so i sat in the middle when we were called into the interview room

i was quite lucky as i did not have to wait for too long time
the next badge ofapplicants after us have to wait for us to come out for their turns
i think they most probably finished the interview at 5.00 p.m.
pity them~waited for hours

we were called to introduce ourselves once we sat down
i have prepared on that
but later i found that the applicants before me were all talking about their passion towards the subjects and their cocuriclum archievements
the scripts i prepared is just about myself like what i like to eat,my hobbies,my pet
* a little bit innocent and ignorance right?*

seeing that condition
i immediately change my scripts and talked something on my cocuriculum

after i introduce myself,i said i hope to become a pharmacist in future
then the interviewer asked me
*Why pharmacist?not doctor or dentist*
i told them honestly
*i want a life which is not so hectic,i want to enjoy my life.as i know,doctor have to go after a rountine life agter graduated,and i need to study for years to graduate as a doc,when i graduated i will be 30 years old.I hope i can step into the society and contribute myself to the society in my early years.I scared of blood.I dont want to give injection to the patient and i dont want to give operation.For dentist,i think i am not able to stand to see those teeth in the rest of my life*
Something like that
and all the interviewer laughed ~

then they asked me
*why u want to study overseas?not Malaysia*
*did u mean Malaysia is not as well as other country?*
*will you come back to malaysia after graduated*
and many questions which i have forgotten.

but the atmosphere in the interview room was not too serious
it fulled of laughters..
it's quite happy and relaxed for me =)

the last question for me
*Ms.Boo are you still want to study overseas?are you willing to accept local U*

all the applicants answered very well
esp the indian girls..awesome
i bless and pray so that all of us are able to obtain the scholarships..


In Fact,Friends Are Still Very Important In My Life.
I Can't Transformed Myself To Be A Cruel Person


1 comment :

  1. congratz to u =)
    finally it was settled

    happy that u were so calm in answering those questions~
    Good to make the interviewer laughed

    Hope you can get it
    JiaYou JiaYou
    God Bless You♥

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings