Entries

8.25.2009

^^morning

Morning^^
it turn to become a habit of mine.
sleep in late night n juz wake up quite early in the morning.
bt it would hv back to normal once the exam is over.
i think=.=

once in a time,
11p.m is my limit..
n i juz can nt stand to study in the late night.
bt nw........................
i hv to bear my sleepiness and stare n the booksssssssss.

n i must hv some fun before suffering..keke
hence,before all the books n exercises.
i must hv my pc n tv.^^
otherwise....
i will be easily distracted n cannt focus well on my books later..
keep on thinking on my favuorite games n tv programmes.

well..............yesterday the same case happened to me.
i happened to c a veri attractive programme.
"Miss Hong Kong''..
n i cant stop my eyes from watching it.
fine..in the end
i spent hours to finish the whole programme.

.........................................bck to my study
LoLZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments :

  1. take a short break, so u can continue ur long journey...
    u watch miss hong kong??
    i wonder u wan 2 be??
    keke...
    3-inches-nail...
    impossible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i juz watch onli oso cant meh..
    wah..look down on me so much wor..
    i veri tall tall de ar..
    u oso nt so tall!!!
    cant take part in mr.hong kong too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok
    gambateh la
    dun b serious on my saying

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings