Entries

8.30.2009

2 more days..struggling

two more days ..
hv to sit 4 my trial..
study 4 the history the whole day.
=.=veri tired indeed.
spent hours n hours on the books.

went for breakfast today.
in the beginning,i was reluctant to wake up.
same to my bro n sis ..
n since my mom n dad knocked the door in turn..
REPEATEDLY..
n getting louder n louder...
i knew it is impossible to go against them.
it's juz 9.00a.m. ..plz

then later..i was quite regret
bt it had come to a point of no u-turn.
i hv to follow my mum's schedule.
a series of visitings..
my plans to finish the works ruined..
my mum insisted that i must relax n unwind myself.
n so..without the ability to revolt.
i jz followed her.

luckily.
i hv some funs there..
with my youngest cousin..^^

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings