Entries

3.25.2014

Stuffs to confess

I love doing 'memories revision',reminiscing old stories again and again,which I think xt hated it the most (because I would drag in his ex,although only one,and the girls he once fell for).



Nah..I'm not trying to provoke, and that was merely for remembering past memories.People tend to forget,when you stop mentioning or stop talking about something/someone...eventually it's going to be forgotten,like it never even existed.And that's terrible, to me.

We had a random walk after dinner, with my dog.Walking down the street while speaking of the past was like going through the 8-years memory lane.So near yet so far.In one second,it was happening;and am really thankful it's still happening.

We grew together and are going to grow old together.Undoubtedly, we are of different personalities and miraclely we had gone so far already.

I might be the influencer as xt is now more sentimental;previously he was quite emotionless(not going to shed a tear for touching movie or incident) which I think was pretty 'cold-blooded'.Now I can see that he is nurturing this sense he once lacked of.

I guess I also influence him to be happier, more cheerful and talkative compared to the older days.But this is also merely my point of view coz he never admitted this to me.who knows he just pretend to be cool when we first met each other? Boys always act cool to attract girls..?

I gotta confessed xt made some changes on me as well.And through him, I see a lot of goodness that I never knew.And it kinds of filled up the discrepancies between us.

He is careful,logical and he would plan everything to make sure it's all in place.Says we want to watch movie.He was always the one look for movie tickets ,check which cinema is empty/full, the time, make time adjustment,urge me to change and dress up for the movie.But I guess I would never learned this point of him coz I want to keep my mind blank and relax.He will be the one counting minutes and seconds, making sure that we are on time for that movie.

Though I can never be such a careful planner(I can be careful but I don't want to because it takes away a lot of energy),nevertheless I start to pay attention to trivial happening around me.

I start listening to sounds of car,coz xt was really paranoid about sounds of the engines,the wheels and etc,even the little one.Then I realized when the car doesn't sound right,there might be potential problem.i even ended up telling my dad our car 'wheezes',but my dad just shut me off,he couldn't hear it.

Xt is definitely good at navigation and direction.ironically,I got lost,I'm not sure which lane to follow,I got the direction all wrong.He was the navigator and I learned how to drive from him--which area is dangerous and should pay attention to, which area got speed tracks.Dont get too close to lorry,they fly you stone (coz lorry is heavy,the force can coz tiny stone on roadside to smack on your mirror).

He told me all simple,minute,trivial things that I should know but yet to know.
(Or just because I don't have common sense?) eg.when you want to reheat your rice using cooker,should put some water so that your rice wouldn't dry up and stick to the pot.Common sense?!

There are a lot more examples and I can't  remember it all coz I blend them in to become my common sense already!

And this is a good thing,I slow myself down to pay attention to little things that are important.

I write this down so that I remember these are the things I learned from xt. Because as time goes I may adopt it as common sense and blend them into my life without acknowledging that xt was the one telling me all that.

=)
Love,
Aoran





1 comment :

  1. But I guess I would never learned this point of him.He will be the one counting minutes and seconds, making sure that we are on time for that movie.

    well,now u r expert in counting minutes and seconds,dun worry...
    for god's sake,u can learnt how to not good in counting time :)

    ur beloved <3

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings