Entries

4.09.2014

Weird crazy dream

Intended to write it down the moment I awoke but I keep dragging it till today. Guess I would write it down for good ,perhaps someday the dream would continue. 

P/s: Read at your own risk. A little stupid,a little boring and a little crazy. 

A weird dream though. Have you happened to have a dream like this? I wonder. 

I never had. Many of my dreams were not logical, adventurous and bizzare. I had done flying with wings, visiting the moon, flying with boom like a witch,all funny things happened but never this. 

A very intense feeling ..a mixed of sadness,nostalgia,familarity..and it remained so long in my head even till now. So I was bewildered...

The dream started off in a palace. I was a refugee and was lead by a servant to flee away. She took me on a ride on a cylindrical funny looking train and next second I reached a heavenly place. 

I was told by a lady wizard that to save me I need to choose 4 companions whom I trusted. I then met an old man who was going to help me through the selection. 

I was very much sired to the old man, I felt my grandpa on him. Just one sight at him, I felt familiar and loved.  Probably because I missed my grandpa too much?!

He offered me two of his disciples. And I was asked to choose 2 more. I chose my sister (idk how my sister got here,but as soon as I reliased,she was sitting on my right).  Then I looked around, searching that last companion. 

A handicapped boy,with a metal prosthesis was there sitting on a swing with his friend. He looked like a cartoonized person in the dream, certainly not a human being.  The moment I looked at him,I was overwhelmed by sadness and nostalgia and tears streamed down. 

I turned back to the old man and said :'I remember him..I remember him..'

He felt like an intimate childhood friend to me..

Then I realized sitting beside the old man was another wooden made cartoon-like boy. He was made of log, but was sophisticatedly made and his body was flexible. He happily asked:'do you recognize me?' And I replied yes. 

Then my eyes rested on a piece of newspaper cutout where the wooden boy pointed at...the wooden boy,the handicapped boy and me were all in that picture. 

I felt sad even after waking up. The feeling was so strong. How can a dream be so real and familiar. 

Lol. Guess it's a movie I watched during childhood ?

Now that I'm waiting for this dream to come back and I eagerly wanted to know what happen next...




No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings