Entries

4.22.2014

Have a good day


We live in a beautiful world undoubtedly, but every thing has its ugly side.  Everyday we wake up with a hope that everyday is going to be good day,but no way,you can never end a day without hearing some tragedies, conflicts, complaints and sufferings. And these can affect our mood,more or less. 

We may feel small,hopeless,emotional occasionally,unless you're robot. 

But just a simple action of kindness can easily fix all of these negative thought and emotion. No,I'm not in bad mood. Today,i actually receive a piece of kindness from a stranger. Waiting for the bus alone under the hot sun is one the worst thing in the world. Who doesn't want someone to pick you up and give you a ride if possible? I assume no one. 

All thanks to law of attraction,a coming car gave me a sign by flahing his car headlight. And it just happened to stop in front of me and the uncle inside asked me 'where are you going?'and urged me to come inside. Believe me, for 2 seconds i kind of stunned and doubted. Then the next second,i jumped into his car.

The next moment I was a little bit worried. Am I doing the right thing? Since young we have been educated not to trust stranger but i totally went against it. I do not forget what being taught, but i just don't feel like rejecting this piece of kindness. I feel bad to do so ,to doubt the good notion offered. 

Of course,i was not kidnapped,and he just simply wanted to give me a free ride. Says if I reject him in the first place,he must lose his courage to offer someone else a ride. Sometimes we just need to put some faith and trust on others. You will see the world a better place. (Of course must depends on condition la,if he looked suspicious and weird,don't do it) when I told xt and Geny about it they were shocked and asked me not to do it again. Let me go with my instincts this time.


Kindness breeds kindness. Feeling good after that so I went to photocopy notes coz he put me at the junction. I then bought myself kimchi soup and rice. It's all the kindness offered by that uncle that made my day and it spread to people around me. Haha i dabao kimchi soup that Geny craved so much and I got to share the soup with her. All thanks to a kind man with his kind action. 

Every effort counts. Little action can grow and manifest to form gigantic wave that far beyond our imagination. 


P/s:muster up your courage and be kind to all including strangers!:))

Wow guess I fell for Olaf already!



No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings