Entries

3.06.2014

Secret

Xt told me a secret, a long-known secret actually, but I am forgetful and always forgot the lesson behind this secret.

Yes, I am going to reveal the secret.And what do you think, excited right? A secret meant to be shared.

It's so called the power of  will. And it's written in the famous book 'Secret'.

We are connected to the universe.And our thoughts and emotions, either it's a bad or good one, will be sent to the universe and the universe will respond to it by turning it real. Yes, I believed it's true, because when I trust myself in something good, it always happen.

Yes, ''Worrying is praying for something you don't want it to happen''.

I came across to one of my friend's blog that day, and to my surprise, she said she has no sense of social belongings. She is popular, cute, sweet and nice. How on Earth can this happens?

I believed most of us experience the feelings of being abandoned,  alone and not being appreciated or understood. Not a good thing to admit, I share the same problem with the girl.

Why do I care? I asked myself. And soon I learnt it in the class, social belonging is one of the need of human, it lies in the middle of the Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Zomg, so I need it eventually.

I feel better with my babe girls though. It's so free and easy, comfortable whenever I hang out with them, just being me; we would joke something outsiders couldn't understand and they understand my ''language'' so well.

Crowds with laughter,checked. A huge bunch of peers, checked. But who speaks your language and care about you? 1 or 2 percents?

But what struck me is not anger or disappointment as soon as I remember the secret. Suppress the negative thoughts, stir up happiness and smile. Sob a little while and chase away bad emotion. Cheers the universe and have your wonderful day.

Low B Aoran is having better EQ now.


p/s: Give her a big round of applause.


sshhh, it's a secret.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings