Entries

3.02.2014

A little bit of everything

Tick Tok,Tick Tok...Time is the creepy monster that sneaked up on you, not giving you warning or second chance, it just slips away.Really creep me up, can't believe I'm graduating next year. I haven't get enough fun in this uni life but it's already urging me to say goodbye.

Sigh,it's Junior Year. Soon,I will be the 'daigahjeh' in the campus.

What am I up to recently? Things wasn't bad. At least my schedule is less packed. Decided to take one day instead of two for my part time job. Everyone should go get a life! So do I.

A quick update with photoss!Since a lot of photo are in my phone and I don't wanna spam them on FB,so here will be the place.! Gotta squeezed all sort of photos in this post.

Second weekend since school reopened! Craved to sing Idk why!



Now I can take endless photos with my phone without worrying it to be lag and hang. Woohoo! I really love how fast the phone captures and loads the photo.Previously was like Hell yea, gazing at the screen for like 10s only the photo slowly comes out.

And finally Durian Puff +Queensbay Mall =P Yummy!


Pharmily dinner as ritual of every beginning of the semester. This is Cruise Steak House btw.




This smokey chicken was yummy.




Ohh i love this.Way better than Long Island!




Here we were in Toy's Cafe. Just randomly walked to Toy's because it just few steps away from Cruise Steak House. Nice decoration and coffee art.








The simplest figure turned out to be the nicest one. Mickey.



Face of Doraemon smeared when they carried the coffee upstairs.




Something related to pharmacy. Tabletting machine is a wonder, it turns powder into tablet, producing hundreds of them in just a few minutes.Just amazed me LOL. 




CNY dinner.Spent RM32 but only got my stomach half fulled. OMG.I missed dinner with daddy mummy already.That's super yummy and contented!







Actually just a few photos taken in HaiWanTian, others were all selfies with same people, same pose and same face LOL


3rd week Saturday night. Spent half day in Perlis for herbs farm visit. Just zonked out whenever I'm on the bus.Too tired. Came back and dashed out for USM Post CNY event MariMari.











I learnt something again. Swallow painful memories, find your own sunshine when everyone is leaving you. Don't hate.Don't frown.

It's your life.Others have no power over it. Be strong as always. Be your own sunshine.Be happy.

I'm lucky.xt is always there for me whether it's high or low.




No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings