Entries

4.26.2012

Hey earthings! Just get too excited to post something about my life.

It's Friday tomorrow and it gotta be a good one, as there will be no class for me yea =P Seriously, life's packed and i hardly had a time to sit myself down and hence I am now trying to get some fresh air *gasp*.Pharm's life is good, i thought I've tried to encode this message for a thousand times. Haha,anyway, just want to share some of my exhilarating or made-me-feel-proud photos.

done my suppositories after a 4-hours-war in the lab.This cocoa butter supp. really tempted me a lot--the base for chocolate and its odor does smells like sweet white chocolates, I guess the taste too would be more or less the same.




Things are getting harder.I love challenges.

p/s: each step i took brings me closer to my dream and this makes me feel so good.


with love,
aoran

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings