Entries

3.04.2012

Ace aka Sushi Kitchen v pharmily

this is the second week of Sem 2 Year One in Usm.Another super duper busy day.Engaged in ACE(pharmily day) of my school.Ahha,i went to get some point for my CSD,a little bit regret as not much Chinese going actually,yet a bit excited because we get this awesome opportunity to have  dragon-boat-ride experience.

Row-row-row a boat, gently down the stream..~~~



and of course valley ball with Dr.Imran's naggings....==


later in night going to Vege Sushi Kitchen with pharmily members. Great dinner, nice conversation and fabulous food :) yummy

*photos of food are not with me*



Well-decorated space.
aww.i like this photo!
my pharmily (kok ming,hui yi,ying hui,yilin,huei yen,lorna and me)

This cafe is worth going ! located in Sg.Ara. 


1.紫菜炒饭
2.芒果寿司
3.sweet potato mee
4.sea weed

1.香辣炒饭
2.粥
3.情人之...

there are all declicious!

Enjoyable day but tired indeed. This made me wake up at 12pm today.
-going home soon-
p/s: Urgent--let's get my study mood back!

Sushi Kitchen
Address : No 2A-1 , Jalan Sungai Ara , Desa Ara, Sungai Ara , 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.(upstairs)
H/P : 012-591 3311 / 017465 6821

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings