Entries

3.11.2012

Isn't life Great?

again,another busy weekend :D oh,i started feeling guilty towards this enjoyable life--visited foster grandpa,supper after class, swimming and my Saturday was an awesome one, it made me freaking tired though. Morning,went to vote for Pharmacy idol and managed to watch my lovely coursemates' dancing and singing performance that made me feel like wanna yell 'i never expect you guys can do this!' :D

Their performance is just way too great and entertaining,at least to me :) and my room mate Geny's group was selected as the Top 3 ^^a big round of applause to her

afternoon was 1st avenue and Perangin Mall sections.Overwhelmed with the shopping spirit and today we were just too lucky to have lot of things in discounts.That's why i bought my pharm's night high heel without a sense of guilty and not even a doubt.60% discount!!!zap dou bou :)) got myself a new bag again,a belt,goggles and bla bla bla..
Roomie Geny

mei fang and eryn


Night, go for a show agian--Kungfu Night.

That's tiring.



:P seriously i need some time to read my notes weyh....

3 comments :

comments

Savings