Entries

9.25.2011

Restless life and Restless Heart

The ways lead me to Penang, further to USM. Since came to here,i have no time to blog anymore :( giving up my 100 days challenges.

Orientation weeks was a totally sucks one,with all nonsense,lectures,endless talks,and what i normally did was just sitting on the cosy chair in DTSP but my soul gone to someway else.My heart was sleeping all the way round and i missed a lot of important points which i supposed to know.Am i pampering myself too much? In the night, skipped talks given by seniors, i silently and violently sneaked back to my room to have my good night while the others (obedient one) had to sit stiffly until 2-3am in the midnight.

I am blur to my extent it terrified myself.Besides getting my belongings lost,i sprained my ankle in a way i never expect to.:( how poor was me,with swollen left foot,i jumped in the room,jumped up the stairs,stood with one leg and walked behind everyone.Mercy then came.One of my new friend carried me to class with his car,friends supported me.

it was a good time in home after 2weeks :) i skipped pharmacy orientation,back to SS.The pampered child got her dad and mum sent her back and brought her to visit Logos hope :)

Have a pharmily with Kok ming to be my direct senior. :) wonderful,everyone here is just pretty nice.Had one family dinner at Boston-E.gate and another on 24 Sept in QB Dave's Deli.Have a nice chat time with seniors :) and i have my first Q-bean soya ice-cream here! super nice

Have karoake section with pharmacy classmates in Neway.Wonderful one.Spent 5 hours of non-stop-singing time with the girls.




have a visit to nearby nursing home,Silver Jubilee for Public Health purpose.Met with my foster grandpa,Uncle Teoh.Speak fluent Hokkien to me even i said i cant understand.His Mandarin was barely okay,which sometimes he took some times to convert them to get me clear of what he's telling :) I've tried my best.Next time would bring him some fruits and food to comfort him.

met my super super super senior in convocation.First time spotting others' graduation.This would be fun.

tomorrow will be a start of super duper busy uni life.be positive !

+
+
+
+

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings