Entries

9.02.2011

Bought early bird tickets and went for 'The Smufts' on 1st of  September.

The Smurfs are really cute and adorable.How i wish i can have one of them in my life.Good story line with funny conversation.

Oh my Smurfs,they are smurfly nice.

 They add some 'smurf ' words in their conversation all the time.And their song 'lalalalala' is cute.The six little cute smurfs named :Papa,Brainy,Clumsy,Gutsy,Smurfette(the only girl,wondering do i spell it correctly) and Grouchy.





very nice comedy movie.


have lunch in Johnny.Remembered I have birthday coupon so Split Banana Boat was redeemed.
Nice Nice.




my favourite Chocolate flavor.

have my family dinner in Bkt Tambun again.Gosh,going to celebrate tanglung festival tonight.



The day ended with  I smurf you



No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings