Entries

3.07.2011

woohoo ^^



Timetable for my final exam is out today.Can you imagine the happiness seeing the time and date you will be freed from an awful place? and it is just around the corner =p it's exactly the same as the night before you sit for your last stpm or spm paper.

20th of April.It's gonna to be a memorable date.I have imagined hundred of ways to say goodbye to this place,the moment my dad and mum waiting me in the car,seeing my dad's car parking in front of the block of my hostel,the time i squeeze in all my stuffs into the luggage and i grab the luggage and slam the door shut and never ever gonna to open it again  xD

how i wish all my mentioned above happen tomorrow.Well,let be patient.Gambateh!!!!

4 comments :

  1. you will miss your life now after that...haha..so fast leh..u girls end matrik de..seems like i m older de...realli miss matrik life last time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought i wont >.<'' i know u miss it and really enjoy it.
    i never know you still read my blog eh =p
    yup,absolutely,you are 20 ad,btw,i am 19(more or less the same)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw.super agree with ur new post..they r like stupid and lazy like hell..even in uni med school......hmm..i din miss the life la..i miss the friends oli...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely!
    beh tahan them>.<'' tat's y i dont like to be put into the same group when them when there are any presentation..
    but this is what the teachers did,separate the chinese =.=

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings