Entries

3.24.2011

Homesick

i never know this kind of feeling for the past 18 years,but now i knew.It is sort of stupid feelings,sometimes made you down,keep imagining  the day you got to go home and the way you say HI to your home.And what occupied my mind fully now is NOT exam,but going back to home,to get back to the city i familiar with,close to my family and friends whom i know well.The feelings tortured me every minutes and every seconds.

I am lost here.With no one who i can really talk to,for no one lending me her ears.I stressed ,i upset but no one could solve this for me,except myself,i go through every things by myself,because everyone is busy about their own works.And no one would cares how are you doing.

Today the students following two years programme are going back home.Seeing this i would say i want home seriously.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings