Entries

7.20.2012

What's going on? July?

The hols was half ended./.\ i missed the gone part and eager for the coming episodes.I am waiting for a trip, but please don't come too soon--I don't want to end my hols. I bet I'm enjoying like no one else,not feeling bored absolutely, I'm halfway unwinding myself.Waking up in the morning,helping mum in the kitchen ;talking to sis like a demon (*i love to scare her and see her cursing me after the pranks);doggies dashed into the house and jumped on me,and I screamed to get help from bro and later I would shoo him out; did some bakery in the afternoon and lye watching discovery channel in the couch while waiting for the cakes to be done; talk on phone with old friend and god bro in the evening in bed; did some singing randomly; complete reading the story books I've bought in the early of the year; having gathering with Ji Muisss and gossip,laughed at each other, they're so perfectly good, we can just understand each other and make jokes with our own-unique-language that couldn't understand by others (the others will just stare curiously and we laughed like the biggest idiot in the world); and of course having awesome moment with xt ,the loveliest creature in this world, I presumed.

Talking about xt, I'm having some big plans with him recently.Ha Ha. We watched 'Ice age' yesterday although I figured out he is much more interested on the 'Dark Knight Rises' but of course he wouldn't have admitted this. This weekend gotta be a good one! =P

Cici's birthday

the most 38 in the gang!

wee,and met my lovely senior in the cafe :)

We are good at cam-whore!

pizza hutsssss




=X



*Oh, and it was just so surprised that my song is in the wanderer's list for the coming concert as I don't even send my song for selection. It was a blessing, a gift and I'm surely going to support them and my song. :目

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings