Entries

5.09.2012

Not knowing what to type about,I just want to ..hmm..write some words.I am thinking,the inside me is thinking,without proper direction,i would just let myself float,drift away.Days by days,i am looking forward to something.I don't know,what is it?Probably a better life,better me.A better me.Yup,that's what I wondering,this is the thing i keep searching.

I am trying hard.I am learning the way to be more concerned.You know,i'm kind of careless,straight-forward,what I think and soon that's what I speak,I could say,without prior consideration.Oh,I might have hurt you,you and you without sensing it.I actually not meant to say that.Perhaps that's the importance of Communication course, and I could make it more rounded--but not lies.

Sometimes i feel i've seriously neglected some of my old friends,until some days they occasionally popped out and that's the moment I realized: gosh,how long I didn't talk to that girl seriously.I know it isn't good,but i just couldn't help with it,i mean the way to open up a conversation.I think i should learn that--feeling talk.Girls, I've been missing all of you a lot.I hate time,time drifts us apart,and we can't get ourselves back into the old times.I wish I could have more time to spend with you.

So,I am learning all the time indeed.Once in a while,when my roomie was calling her old friends,chattering with laughter,I’ll think of yall.

Perhaps I should start giving you girls regular phone call?

Hmm..I know it's kind of mess that I'm not able to draw a conclusion on this post.Back to the books and notes then.


Goodbye,with love,

aoran

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings